A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let their journey begin..
Great work today. I believe you and Milo will learn very well together. There is a new section, to the left of the Home Page, it is called HOMEWORK Week 1: Dog learns Attention. All of your FC Week 1 HOMEWORK is listed in this section. Enjoy the uploaded FC Glossary of New Terms, the class video (also today's video is listed under the 'Class Videos' section) and the newly uploaded article on 'KMODT, Why it works, LL and QT, Week 1).
Milo is smart and he wants the work. I sure like him. You too-:)
I set up two cones at 50 ft. We've done 2 30 minutes. I decided I don't know what I'm doing so watching YouTube videos again and reading. He's doing well going into the kennel before and after.
Carla,
ReplyDeleteGreat work today. I believe you and Milo will learn very well together. There is a new section, to the left of the Home Page, it is called HOMEWORK Week 1: Dog learns Attention. All of your FC Week 1 HOMEWORK is listed in this section. Enjoy the uploaded FC Glossary of New Terms, the class video (also today's video is listed under the 'Class Videos' section) and the newly uploaded article on 'KMODT, Why it works, LL and QT, Week 1).
Milo is smart and he wants the work. I sure like him. You too-:)
Roxanne
Carla,
ReplyDeleteHow goes today with ILL?
I set up two cones at 50 ft. We've done 2 30 minutes. I decided I don't know what I'm doing so watching YouTube videos again and reading. He's doing well going into the kennel before and after.
ReplyDelete