A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let their journey begin..
FOUNDATION Course Curriculum
FOUNDATION Course Equipment List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Double LL done well.
ReplyDeleteNova was her spicy self , made for a great distraction for Milo to learn to not engage with.
ReplyDeleteSo much better today. I think he's getting it!!!! Thank you for all your pointers and backup line. Much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteYour most well come Carla. The cogs are turning for Milo, his normal avoidances aren’t working any more.
ReplyDeleteWhat pleased me the most, watching this video, is not just Milo's learning (yes, his mental cogs are definitely working, he IS thinking instead of just reacting and dominating), but Carla, YOUR confidence and skill set in appropriate, timely LL mechanics are💯% improved.
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW what to do to help Milo succeed, you move confidently to bump him so he steps out of the line, and then, you promptly go back to working him. I am delighted with YOUR progress, Carla. Milo can only be as good as his handler, you are becoming an excellent LL KMODT handler, Carla!!
PROGRESS, GOOD progress on so many levels👏
I will watch again on my computer screen, when Redd is out of the room, so I can turn on the volume.
Thank you Roxanne. I feel and understand better, I just needed to calm down the frustration I was experiencing.
Delete