FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Monday, September 8, 2025

QT Monroe Park dugout 9:27 - 9:57 after Double LL training


 

4 comments:

  1. Didn't have my phone so this is an old picture. Milo's distractions were all the commotion of dogs and people putting the training items away. The second Roxanne pulled away in her truck he laid down.. He watched the city workers do their things and completed his QT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLOL, "Whew, that TBIC is leaving, I need to rest!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you’ve had busy few days. Get some rest in between training the pups and coaching everyone else.

      Delete
  3. I am trying to rest, but Sundays are busy, Mondays are insane, Tuesdays are my 'day off', Wednesday is my day to get caught up, Thursday mornings we host a Home Bible Study and on the 20th, I will start our next Ladies Bible Study. This week, Saturday, is in SLC competing🤪, then Sunday, the week starts all over again. The next 6 months, till I can get these pups through FC, Week 6, are a challenge timewise and physically.

    ReplyDelete